Computer Society of India is the first and largest body of computer professionals in India. It was started on 6 March 1965 by a few computer professionals and has now grown to be the national body representing computer professionals. It has 72 chapters across India, 511 student branches, and 100,000 members.
The Computer Society of India is a non-profit professional meet to exchange views and information learn and share ideas. The wide spectrum of members is committed to the advancement of theory and practice of Computer Engineering and Technology Systems, Science and Engineering, Information Processing and related Arts and Sciences.
The Society also encourages and assists professionals to maintain integrity and competence of the profession and fosters a sense of partnership amongst members. Besides the activities held at the Chapters and Student Branches, the Society also conducts periodic conferences, seminars.
SSIPMT, Raipur is a CSI Student Chapter in Region-IV with Institutional Membership No: I01923
Benefits and Advantages to CSI Student members
- CSI membership identity card
- Appreciation letter / certificate for performance excellence
- Industry recognized CSI certification opportunities
- Access to CSI knowledge portal through Login-id and password
- Technology updates through Conferences, Seminars, Tutorials & workshop at discounted rates
- A forum for activities like Paper Presentations, Quiz, Competitions and Exhibitions.
- Ability to connect with distinguished speakers on different technology areas
- CSI Communications - Monthly Magazine (soft copy with option for hard copy at additional payment)
- CSI eNewsletter
- CSI Whizkidd- Student Newsletter
- Eligibility to publish articles in CSI communications, journal and Whizkidd
- Eligibility to be nominated for the best Student paper in CSI communications
- Best Student Branch award (only for Student Branch and not applicable for individual student members)
- Discounted membership fee for BCS, ACS and subsidized product offerings by them
- Discounted CSI & partner certification exam fees
- Interaction and collaboration with distinguished academicians, researchers and practitioners
- Opportunity to interact with Industry professionals and chalk out a career path
R & D:
- CSI Minor Research project funding up to Rs. 50000/-
- Discounted registration fee for CSI conventions & seminars
- Participation in joint events of CSI with its MOU partner / Organization