- Every student must have a complete set of Drawing Instruments, Engineering Calculators, Steel woven tape, text books etc. on joining the College.
- Every student, before his/her admission to the college must make believe that he/she has sufficient means to incur the expenses for the full tenure of the course.
- The admission is given for a four year course. The candidate will not be given a no-objection certificate for seeking transfer to any other Engineering College.
- After all the seats are filled, no application for admission shall be entertained on any grounds.
Code of Conduct
Students have to depict good moral conduct within and outside the college campus.
The Director of the College reserves the right to remove from the rolls, the name of any student or to punish him otherwise for any of the following:
- Unsatisfactory conduct or behaviour.
- Participation in Political/ Unsocial Demonstration.
- Being involved or have been involved in the past in a criminal case or moral turpitude.
- Failure to pay College or hostel feesin time.
- Consuming/ or found in possession of narcotic drugs / liquor.
- Indulging in any activity derogatory to the college.
- There is no specific uniform for freshers, but they are compulsorily required to wear formal.
- Students are expected to be properly dressed and well groomed.
- Students are not allowed to wear jeans.
- Students are expected to maintain the decency and dignity of the institute.
- Students should abide by the accepted norms of the society.
Health & Hygiene
- Students are expected to maintain personal hygiene in dressing. Boys are required to be clean shaven and hair should be properly trimmed.
- Students are expected to maintain cleanliness in the college campus and avoid littering.
- Students should have a neat physical appearance.
- The College administrative authority keeps a strict vigil on the attendance of each student in each period which ultimately helps in acquiring good result.
- Students are expected to have 100% attendance however students are required to maintain a minimum of 85% attendance in each theory and practical subject individually.
- Leave, other than vacation will not be ordinarily granted to the students during the college session. Parents and guardians are requested not to encourage their wards to take leave from the college.
- Any kind of Leave is admissible only with prior written permission of the Director.
- Monthly attendance of the students is discussed with the parents/guardians periodically and undertakings are signed by the students, having short attendance, thus ensuring that they make up for their attendance in the upcoming months.
- Students failing to achieve the minimum of 85% of attendance are prone to strict actions which may include debarment to appear in the examinations.