Code of Conduct
Students have to depict good moral conduct within and outside the college campus.
The Director of the College reserves the right to remove from the rolls, the name of any student from roll-list or to punish him/her otherwise, for any of the following:
- Unsatisfactory conduct or behaviour.
- Participation in Political/ Unsocial Demonstration.
- Being involved or have been involved in the past in a criminal case or moral turpitude.
- Failure to pay College or hostel fees in time
- Consuming/ or found in possession of narcotic drugs / liquor.
- Indulging in any activity that is derogatory to the college.
- Every student must have a complete set of Drawing Instruments, Engineering Calculators, Steel woven tape, text books etc. on joining the College.
- Every student, must make sure that he/she has sufficient means to incur the expenses for the full tenure of the course before taking admission.
- The admission is given for a four year course. The candidate will not be given a no-objection certificate for seeking transfer to any other Engineering College.
- After all the seats are filled, no application for admission shall be entertained on any grounds.
- There is no specific uniform for freshers, but they are compulsorily required to wear formal attire.
- Students are expected to be properly dressed and well groomed.
- Students are not allowed to wear jeans.
- Students are expected to maintain decency and dignity of the institute.
- Students should abide by the accepted norms of the society.
Health & Hygiene
- Students are expected to maintain personal hygiene in dressing. Boys are required to be clean shaven and hair should be properly trimmed.
- Students are expected to maintain cleanliness in the college campus and avoid littering.
- Students should have a neat physical appearance.
- The College administrative authority keeps a strict vigil on the attendance of every student in each period which ultimately helps in acquiring good result.
- Students are expected to have 100% attendance however students are required to maintain a minimum of 85% attendance in each theory and practical subject individually.
- Leave, other than vacation will not be ordinarily granted to the students during the college session. Parents and guardians are requested not to encourage their wards to take leave from the college.
- No leave will be admissible without the prior written permission of the Director/Principal.
- Monthly attendance of the students is discussed with the parents/guardians periodically. Undertakings have to be signed by the students, having short attendance, thus, ensuring that they make up for their attendance in the coming months.
- Students failing to achieve a minimum of 85% of attendance, will be subjected to strict action which may include debartment from appearing in the examinations.