The department of Mechanical Engineering presently offers undergraduate (B.E) study program to educate and train students in the broad areas of Mechanical Engineering such as Manufacturing Processes, Design, Materials, Energy Systems, Automobile Engineering, CAD/CAM and Manufacturing systems consistent with the technological developments and needs of industry. The basic purpose is to provide opportunities to students to work with faculty in the sponsored projects and R&D activities of the department. The department is fuelled by highly qualified and experienced staff in all streams of Mechanical Engineering.
1. To prepare graduates with a concrete foundation in engineering, Science and Technology for a successful career in Mechanical Engineering.
2. To equip graduates with social, moral and ethical values so that they become successful engineers and responsible leaders of the nation.
3. To develop efficient professionals with superior technical expertise and necessary motivation who are proficient in providing tailor-made solutions to industry.
4. To prepare graduates to become effective collaborators, innovators and successful entrepreneurs capable of addressing social, technical and engineering challenges.
5. To equip graduates with multi-disciplinary knowledge, modern mechanical software tools awareness and effective managerial skills to craft industry ready engineers.
|1||Mr. Naveen Jain||Sr. Associate Professor|
|2||Dr. V. Venkaiah||Professor|
|3||Mr. Atul Chakrawarti||Sr. Associate Professor|
|4||Dr. Mohan Lal Dewangan||Professor|
|5||Mr. Taranjeet Sachdev||Sr. Assistant Professor|
|6||Mr. Abhinav Kumar||Assistant Professor|
|7||Miss Supriya Kabra||Assistant Professor|
|8||Mrs. Neha Verma||Assistant Professor|
|9||Mr. Manoj Mathew||Assistant Professor|
|10||Mr. Hitesh Kumar Sahu||Assistant Professor|
|11||Mr. Mayank Sharma||Sr. Assistant Professor|
|12||Mr. Ashish Kumar Upadhyay||Sr. Assistant Professor|
|13||Mr. Pradeep Kumar Sahu||Assistant Professor|
|14||Mr. Manish R.K. Sahu||Assistant Professor|
|15||Mr. Prateek Singh||Assistant Professor|
|16||Mr. Aakash Soni||Assistant Professor|
|17||Mr. Rakesh Kumar Singh||Assistant Professor|
|18||Mr. Suraj Kumar Rout||Assistant Professor|
|19||Mr. Chandrashekhar Kurre||Assistant Professor|
|20||Mr. Ashim Mukherjee||Assistant Professor|
|21||Dr. D. Venkata Ranga Reddy||Professor|
|22||Mr. Biranjeet Haldar||Assistant Professor|
|23||Mr. Navneet Kumar||Assistant Professor|
|24||Mr. Ranjeet Gupta||Assistant Professor|
|25||Mr. Prakash Rathore||Assistant Professor|
|26||Mr. Nishant Mishra||Assistant Professor|
|27||Mr. Amarjeet Singh||Assistant Professor|
|Automobile Engineering Lab||Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Lab|
|Robotics Lab||Production Management Lab|
|Manufacturing Practice Lab||Internal Combustion Engines Lab|
|Fluid Mechanics Lab||Machine Design Ð I and II Lab|
|Materials Testing Lab||Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing Lab|
|Kinematics of Machines Lab||Energy Conversion Systems Lab|
|Thermodynamics Lab||Heat & mass Transfer Lab|
|Fluid Machinery Lab||Mechanical Measurements & Metrology Lab|
|Dynamics of Machines Lab||Industrial Engineering Lab|