The department of Mechanical Engineering presently offers undergraduate (B.E) study program to educate and train students in the broad areas of Mechanical Engineering such as Manufacturing Processes, Design, Materials, Energy Systems, Automobile Engineering, CAD/CAM and Manufacturing systems consistent with the technological developments and needs of industry. The basic purpose is to provide opportunities to students to work with faculty in the sponsored projects and R&D activities of the department. The department is fuelled by highly qualified and experienced staff in all streams of Mechanical Engineering.
1. To prepare graduates with a concrete foundation in engineering, Science and Technology for a successful career in Mechanical Engineering.
2. To equip graduates with social, moral and ethical values so that they become successful engineers and responsible leaders of the nation.
3. To develop efficient professionals with superior technical expertise and necessary motivation who are proficient in providing tailor-made solutions to industry.
4. To prepare graduates to become effective collaborators, innovators and successful entrepreneurs capable of addressing social, technical and engineering challenges.
5. To equip graduates with multi-disciplinary knowledge, modern mechanical software tools awareness and effective managerial skills to craft industry ready engineers.
|1||Dr. Mohan Lal Dewangan||Professor (Director)|
|2||Mr. Naveen Jain||Associate Professor (HOD)|
|3||Mr. Atul Chakrawarti||Associate Professor|
|4||Dr. V. Venkaiaha||Professor|
|5||Dr. D.V.R. Reddy||Professor|
|6||Mr. Prateek Singh||Assistant Professor|
|7||Mr. Rakesh Kumar Singh||Assistant Professor|
|8||Mr. Sagar Chand Sahu||Lecturer|
|9||Ms. Neha Verma||Assistant Professor|
|10||Mr. Taranjeet Sachdev||Assistant Professor|
|11||Mr. Mayank Sharma||Assistant Professor|
|12||Mr. Abhinav Kumar||Assistant Professor|
|13||Mr. Aakash Soni||Assistant Professor|
|14||Mr. Amarjeet Singh||Lecturer|
|15||Mr. Manish RK Sahu||Lecturer|
|16||Mr. Akashdeep Kushwaha||Assistant Professor|
|17||Mr. Nishant Mishra||Lecturer|
|18||Mr. Pradeep Kumar Sahu||Assistant Professor|
|19||Ms. Supriya Kabra||Assistant Professor|
|20||Mr. I. Varma||Lecturer|
|21||Mr. Suraj Kumar Rout||Assistant Professor|
|22||Mr. Manoj Mathew||Assistant Professor|
|23||Mr. Ashish Kumar Upadhyay||Assistant Professor|
|24||Mr. Hitesh Sahu||Assistant Professor|
|25||Mr. Chandrasekhar Kuree||Assistant Professor|
|26||Mr. Ashim Mukhrejee||Assistant Professor|
|27||Mr.Biranjeet Haldar||Assistant Professor|
|28||Mr.Navneet Kumar||Assistant Professor|
|29||Mr.Ranjeet Gupta||Assistant Professor|
|30||Mr.Prakash Rathore||Assistant Professor|
|Automobile Engineering Lab||Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Lab|
|Robotics Lab||Production Management Lab|
|Manufacturing Practice Lab||Internal Combustion Engines Lab|
|Fluid Mechanics Lab||Machine Design Ð I and II Lab|
|Materials Testing Lab||Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing Lab|
|Kinematics of Machines Lab||Energy Conversion Systems Lab|
|Thermodynamics Lab||Heat & mass Transfer Lab|
|Fluid Machinery Lab||Mechanical Measurements & Metrology Lab|
|Dynamics of Machines Lab||Industrial Engineering Lab|