The department of Computer Science & Engineering presently offers undergraduate (BE) study program. The curriculum of Computer Science & Engineering covers all software & related hardware part of computing as per Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekananda Technical University, Bhilai (CSVTU) syllabus with its cohesive team of faculty members. The institute develops professionals who have good knowledge of latest technology which are viable in the market and necessary for the basic concept and advance research such as Programming, Computer Network, Artificial Intelligence, Cryptography, Compiler Design, Computer Graphics, Data Mining & Ware Housing etc. Computer Science & and Engineering Department has a unique blend of faculty and facilities that offers students a rare opportunity to do research and learn Computer Science in new collaborative ways.
The Department of Computer Science and Engineering was started in the year 2008 and has a set of well qualified and experienced faculty with state of the art laboratories to meet the quality education required for present challenging social and industrial needs. The department takes initiative in conducting co-curricular and extracurricular activities along with the academics. Core facilities such as fully fledged common computer center, internet lab, seminar halls, library, and audio & video exhibits are available in the department to give the academic program the required thrust.
The R&D activities of the staff and the students have resulted in several publications both in the Indian and International Conferences as well as Journals. There are around 40 publications by the department faculty in various national and international journals and conferences.
1. Graduates will have a strong foundation in mathematical, scientific and computer engineering fundamentals necessary to formulate, solve and analyze engineering problems.
2. Graduates will be equipped with technical knowledge and professional attitude to solve complex problems and to work in multidisciplinary environment, whose solutions lead to significant societal benefits.
3. Graduates will develop an overall personality and will be competent in managerial skills and effective communication to be a successful professional and Entrepreneur.
4. Graduates will have exposure to designing, programming, software testing and data analysis along with innovation and research.
5. Graduates will be employable and industry-ready as well as grow as life-long learner understanding and applying new ideas.
|1||Dr. Jyotiprakash Patra||Professor|
|2.||Mr. Riju Bhattacharya||Associate Professor (HOD)|
|3.||Mr. Siddhartha Shankar Shukla||Assistant Professor|
|4||Mr. Gurpreet singh chhabra||Assistant Professor|
|5||Ms. Preeti Tuli||Assistant Professor|
|6||Mr. Gurudatta Verma||Assistant Professor|
|7||Mr. Gousia Hazra Anjum Khan||Assistant Professor|
|8||Mr. Teshu Gaurav Singh||Assistant Professor|
|9||Ms. Kshama Sharma||lecturer|
|10||Mr.Nishant Yadav||Assistant Professor|
|11||Mr.Tansen Patel||Assistant Professor|
|12||Mr.Anand Tamkar||Assistant Professor|
|13||Mr.Ashish Trivedi||Assistant Professor|
|14||Dr. Rajesh KeshavRao Desmukh||Associate Professor|
|15||Mr. Sunil Kumar Dewangan||Assistant Professor|
|16||MS. Sumitra Samal||Assistant Professor|
Presently the department has laboratories with central air-conditioning, UPS and special furniture for computer users. Each lab has been designed to accommodate 30 students per session and has been equipped with the state of the art computer systems, consisting of a total of about 180 Pentium Computers, with all necessary peripherals.
|Network Security||Artificial Intelligence||Web Technology|
|Computer Graphics||Computer Networks||MATLAB||Network Programming||Hardware Simulation||Data Structures|
|DBMS / SQL||UNIX and Shell Programming||C / C++ / Java|